- Maximum Strength Development
- Explosive Power Development
- Sports Specific Conditioning
- Muscle Size Development
- Cardio Conditioning
- Endurance Training
- Rehab Exercise
- Weight Loss
- Flexibility & More
Powerhouse Gym Personal Trainers Are Fitness Professionals
Fitness Professionals are coaches dedicated to helping you realize your potential.
Great Fitness Professionals:
And like great coaches, the best Fitness Professionals know that the study of movement and nutrition can convey useful lessons of life – from increased confidence and self-esteem to improved discipline and focus.
Powerhouse Gym Personal Trainers Hold:
Bachelors of Science Degree in:
- Health Fitness in Preventive and Rehabilitative Care
- Exercise Science
Double Minor in:
- Exercise Science and Nutrition
Certifications with Personal Trainer ISSA
Certified Fitness Instructors
Certified First Aid / CPR
Your Fitness Goals:
Weight Loss Management & Training
The goal of our personal training program is to turn you into your own personal trainer. Only you are guaranteed to be with you for the rest of your life. We don’t teach you how to use a particular machine, we teach you how to exercise properly to achieve goals, rehabilitate injuries, and prevent future injuries.
Nutrition is the basis. Learn how to eat properly based on your goals following two key principles: Eating strategies must be easy to follow (we don’t believe in diets) and they must include foods you already like to eat. Learn how to manage your fitness in a way that allows you to avoid all of the fad diets and exercise programs out there. Save thousands of dollars by learning about proper exercise and nutrition now and enjoy a lifetime of maintenance.
Core Stability/Flexibility/Coordination. Consider hiring a Fitness Professional for 8 to 16 weeks – long enough to learn the nutritional strategies, various fitness principles, equipment technologies and exercise techniques.
What You Get
- Consultation & Initial Health and Fitness Assessment
- Body Fat %
- Aerobic Fitness Level
- Strength Level
- Daily Nutritional Intake
- Customized Fitness & Nutrition Program
- One on One with a PT
- 1Mo., 2Mo., 3Mo., 6Mo., & 12Mo. Assessment
Results You Can Expect from Your Personal Sessions
- Create a nutritional plan based on your goals and on your personal profile.
- Learn how to turn your body into a “fat burning machine” – Lose up to 3 pounds per week of body fat per month and keep it off for life!
- We will teach you how to get the maximum results out of the least amount of exercise time.
- Learn how to burn fat while you sleep, watch TV, or sit at your desk at work.
- Have the body you’ve always wanted, be in better shape at 40 or 50 then you were at 20.
- Fit in that bikini you’ve always dreamed of, go down 4 dress sizes or change your waist from the 38 you’ve been for 5 years back to the 32 you were in high school.
- We provide the motivation and inspiration you need to stick with your program.
- Learn how to adapt an exercise program to your life style.
- Learn how to recover from an injury and how to prevent future injuries.
Periodic sessions with a trainer will reinforce training habits and help you learn new techniques. Show your friends and family members that you have made the choice to be different from the 50-60% of Americans that choose to live their lives overweight.
Why Train at The Powerhouse Gym?
Your Powerhouse Gym Fitness Professional staff is there for you with a mix in:
- Sports Training
- Figure Modeling
With knowledge in exercise science, nutrition, fitness assessment, exercise programming, and instructional and spotting techniques they are:
- Professionals in health fitness
- Experienced, Committed, and Passionate
- Powerhouse Gym supports its Fitness Professionals with its Facilities and Services including:
- State-of-the-Art Exercise Equipment
- Selectorized Machines
- Free Weights
- Nutritional Counseling
- Group Exercise – Yoga, Pilates, Step, Turbo Kick Box, Muscle Muves and More!
- Powerhouse Gym supports its Member with:
- Numerous Fitness Classes per week
- Massage Therapy
- Full service lockers and towel service
- Fitness apparel and accessories
- Friendly, professional staff
- Flexible, affordable Membership Plans